Monday, March 30, 2009

No More Excuses

Art to Wear is signed, sealed delivered!
Have been at it all day, hand delivered it to the photographer who lives about half an hour away. Will now finish the last part of the technical article (that I did not realize I still had to do, DUH!) and then clean up the images I have taken them and get them on the blog.
I have had too much on my plate at the one time yet again, and my shoulder has been giving me lots of trouble: pain mainly despite anti-inflammatory drugs, so have had other some limitations for the last week or so.
It is cold today, and wet, wet, wet! How can we possibly have winter starting to gallop up when it was so glorious last week?
Photos and Newsletter this week are the next things to address.
Back to the article

No comments:

Post a Comment