Friday, March 20, 2009

More Lost

How did I lose another day this week? As I said, I have been busy, but this is getting a bit scary losing so much time. However, I have been productive and tomorrow I plan to take some images and start posting them (when I work out how) so I can talk in 'colour' and pictures rather than just word in black and white.
I love all the new technology but I don't like the way it takes time to learn and how much you need to repeat your actions to remember them and to make it second nature. However, I would prefer to have this issue rather than using the teenage lament of "I'm bored" (perhaps that should be 'I'm boring' because I haven't bothered to get out of my own way and learn something to keep myself occupied) and just wasting whole days sitting idle.
I think I feel a bit like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland , just lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment