Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well and truly sidetracked!

I said yesterday that I only sidetracked myself for a bit yesterday...not quite true. I decided to play while I was getting dinner (yes I am one of those Goddess Superstars who cook--but I don't clean!!!--as well as stitch) and I will only say that dinner was very late.
I took my play from yesterday and started some knitting and crocheting for this year's Art to Wear. I am busy re-thinking my garment again.
I am sure I am not the only one who sidetracks themselves as much as I have. I always say when I am presenting at shows or events, that unless you stich/knit/cook, it is hard to fully understand creative passion when there are not enough hours in the day, days in the week or weeks in the year when your brain is giving you more ideas than you can create in a lifetime.
I suppose that is my rant for the day, and seeing I overdid my shoulder yesterday, my blog for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment