Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sewing One Handed

Seems I am taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps back at the moment! I tripped and jarred my already damaged shoulder and can only let you try and imagine the pain! Lots of analgesics, anti-inflammatories and rest (sort of, kind of, maybe, sometimes, when I am asleep) have it down to not gnashing my teeth with every movement.
I have been doing some needle felting (with a machine) as I can manage to manouevre fabrics and surface embellishments one handed and I am developing an previously unknown skill of left handed crochet...not for the fainthearted, just those running late.
I hope I am going to see some of you at Darling Harbour in June so that you can see the fruits of my left handed labour as well as some of the mixed media production I have done (Am still doing!!!!!) this year

No comments:

Post a Comment