Monday, March 16, 2009

Gobbledegook

I have had lots of response to the machine Embroidery and Textile Art article and the link on my email for my upcoming Newsletter.
Now, I don't understand why, but when some of you have been on the website and clicked "Contact Anne" I am getting a whole raft of letters of the alpahabet that seem to have been selected at random..sdmwpri[wertnbwnw9...that sort of thing. This is not happening for everyone, just some people. I will talk to Kay and Paul aka my computer gurus tomorrow. If any of you have gone that route, try contacting me via the newsletter link and leave a message.
I will send an email out next week to try out the system. In the meantime, please bear with me as I learn this foreign language called computer. I already understand the language called overlocking/sewing/knitting/crochet/textile art, but in an endeavour to keep my brain somewhat healthy, (seniors week here in NSW, Australia), the pundits suggest learning a new language. "Computer" would not have been my first choice of new language, but it seems I am stuck with it at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment