Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gremlins in the Works

I am having a time of it at the moment!
Don't know what I did to make the pain in my shoulder so acute it has almost rendered me useless for 2 days (perhaps skiting about finishing my art to wear and finally finishing my magazine article under painful duress) but today, all of a sudden, it was OK once again. Who knows what gremlins are in my works at the moment? And to top it all off, I couldn't blog even if I had wanted to yesterday as I kept getting a message about my cookies not being enabled...go figure! Back live today, with a day of freedom from any deadlines.
I have just been invited to be Artist in Residence in May: will tell all once it has been confirmed, but this is a really nice accolade and delightfully unexpected.
Please bear with me regarding images...I am feeling a bit like I am wading in a pond of glue at the moment, but I am more than half way through the pond and can see the other side, it's just taking me a little longer to get there than I planned. I think my life is just like that at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment