Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not in hiding, truly!!

I have not been in hiding: went interstate with my brother and sister to most probably say our farewells to a favourite uncle and auntie of all of ours. My brother has a developmental delay so it was good to see how he was travelling emotionally and physically since our Mum died early this year...interesting travelling as grownups. Some of the same arguments still happen too!!
Back at home trying to break in a new computer...I think I am an idiot of the first order in this dilemma, so Paul and Kay (THE computer gurus for me), expect a visit soon, perhaps when you have settled after your move? Just where are some of those emails I thought I had sent?
I have also decided that I am not going to make the grade as a daily blogger, so expect my missives on around about each week. Guilt or passion for something may well drive my blogging, but every day is just not working for me...I think having too much angst because I haven't blogged each day is not the road I want to take.
Same applies regarding the newsletter...I have most/much of the content, refining the layout and then to make sure I do not get treated as a spammer. The more I learn, the more I need to know. Apparently that will help my brain defy Alzheimer's, learning all this new stuff...just hope I can remember it all too.

No comments:

Post a Comment