Monday, July 27, 2009

I think I've done it!

Spent a couple of hours with the comp. gurus yesterday (most of it enjoying their new home) and trying to get down to using one computer only and not joggling between the two. Think it's nailed!
I feel like a dinosaur when it comes to some of the techno stuff, but history has taught me that it is much better for me to take a couple of weeks to sort stuff out (transferring files) than going like a bull at a gate. Yes, I can transfer everything at once, 'puter to 'puter, but I am actually trying to clean up a lot of files and....scary thought....perhaps delete some really old stuff I haven't looked at for a long time. I'm trying to find a mirror to see if this is really me talking!
In the meantime, sewing some divine summer weight merino t-shirts for an upcoming trip to China to visit with our son. Also helping a very tall friend alter some of her patterns...never realized how challenging it is to get something to fit when you are having to stretch everything at least 25cm/10in. I used to have to do that width-ways!!! Can't comprehend economy long, rather than economy wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment