Friday, August 1, 2008

Learning Curves

I thought I had enough of my own curves, but have had a few steep learning ones in the last few weeks!
Learning to create a blog is just another one of them--why didn't I do it before? (DAH--Probably because I couldn't until today!)
Took a day off to play with my extremely talented friend Trisha today: she is weaving scarves with her new knitting loom and introducing me to a tool I think I am already secretly lusting after. And we had a party to celebrate the horses birthday, August 1 (Australia--?? same date anywhere else) with balloons, party hat, cake and candle.
I truly deserve the people I know!
I realize too that I need a clone: someone who will do all the stuff that is seriously lacking as I start packing and finalizing my trip to the US. Or I need another 48 hours in the day and another 2 days in the week.
Anyway, busy +++ at the moment.
Will see if this comes up on my show off page.
BTW, I am tickled pink with purple spots at the way my new website is developing. (www.annevanderkley.com) Let me know what you think. And thanks to Kay and Paul for their patience and expertise as they design it.
Ooroo for now

No comments:

Post a Comment