Monday, August 4, 2008

Last minute productions

I know, I shouldn't complain, but I really do need another day in the week, another week in the month and fewer ideas to explore as I get down to the nitty-gritty for my upcoming US trip.

Let me know if having my "Where's Anne?" on my blog works or do I need it on the web page? Still trying to learn when my brain is already overfull and it is actually not about me, but about your convenience.

You know it's down to the wire when I have my hairdresser's appointment the day before I fly out even though I tried to get it on my day of departure: my hairdresser said he could not fit my luggage in the salon with me...oh, and he wouldn't open up at 7a.m. either! That's how I travel with textiles!!!!!!
I always say, however, that I do deserve the people I know

Back to the other work

No comments:

Post a Comment